Abstract submissions for ISPD 2022 are now closed.
Notification to Authors: Monday 25th April 2022
Instructions for the Submission of Abstracts
Authors wishing to present a paper or poster are invited to submit an abstract of a maximum of 300 words (not including title and author names and affiliations). Abstracts exceeding 300 words will not be accepted.
The following information is required for each abstract:
- Presenting author’s name, position, organisation, full contact address, telephone and email address. This information will be used for all further communications.
- Names and organisations of co-authors.
- The presentation preference of oral or poster presentation or poster presentation only.
- The first named author must be the person submitting the paper, who will present the paper if accepted.
- Abstracts will only be considered if submitted in English.
- Abstracts should be uploaded as a Word document.
- Abstracts will be blind reviewed, so should not contain author details. All author and co-author information should be entered to the submission system and will be added to your abstract later.
- Abstracts are not edited by the organisers and author corrections will not be accepted after final submission. Abstracts should therefore be checked carefully for accuracy prior to submission.
- The preferred font is Arial 10.
- The body of the abstract must be a maximum of 300 words. Abstracts exceeding this limit will be rejected
Conditions of Submitting an Abstract
Please note that the presenting author of an accepted oral or poster presentation will be required to pay the full registration fee by the early registration deadline - 1st June 2022. If payment has not been received by this date the abstract will automatically be withdrawn.
The authors and co-authors names and affiliations will appear in the Conference Programme and in the Book of Abstracts which will be available for download from the Congress website.