Dr. Lily Mushahar is the Head Consultant Nephrologist and Head of Clinical Research Centre, Hospital Tuanku Ja’afar Seremban. Dr Lily received her Nephrology fellowship training at the University of North Staffordshire Hospital, Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom.
Her involvement in society:
1. President of the Malaysian Society of Nephrology
2. Chair of International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis (ISPD) membership committee
3. Deputy Chair of Asia Pacific Society of Nephrology (APSN) CME committee
4. Mentor for International Society of Nephrology (ISN) Mentorship program
5. Committee member of International Society (ISPD) Scholarship & Award committee
Dr.Lily is one of the principal investigator for South East Asia PROMiSE PD Registry and actively involved in the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) Sister Renal project to develop PD services in Indonesia.